Dry lips are something I cannot stand. I’ve always used some form of chapstick to add moisture to my lips, and for years search for one that would satisfy my needs without having to apply it every 10 minutes. Now more educated and aware, my lips enjoy the benefits of moisture from natural sources and essential oils…and yours can too.
- Shea butter - Has a high concentration of vitamins (A, E, F) and fatty acids (linoleum acid) making it an amazing moisturizer to condition and soothe your skin. It is also has benefits such as anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, boosts collagen production, promotes cell regeneration, and can help with fine lines and wrinkles
- Peppermint - Known to promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing; used for oral health
- Vitamin E oil - Can fight against free radicals and protects your skin from damage. It also has moisturizing and healing properties that help to boost the barrier function of your skin. It’s been tied to increases melanin production and antioxidants promoting blood circulation
- Almond oil - Has antioxidant properties that prevent cell damage from UV rays. Also been tied to reduce the appearance of scars, soothes the skin, reduces skin irritation, and reduces inflammation.
- 0.5oz / 15g
- Hand made in small batches in VA
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens and PEG
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Use daily, or as needed, on hands and body. For external use only.
Shea butter, beeswax, almond oil, vitamin e oil, peppermint essential oil.