Dry lips are something I cannot stand. I’ve always used some form of chapstick to add moisture to my lips, and for years search for one that would satisfy my needs without having to apply it every 10 minutes. Now more educated and aware, my lips enjoy the benefits of moisture from natural sources and essential oils…and yours can too.
- Cocoa butter - High in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage, and anti-inflammatory properties from fatty acids that nourish skin, smooth texture, and boost elasticity. Good source of key vitamins and minerals for skin rejuvenation (vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, copper, iron, and choline).
- Vanilla - Known to promote calm and relaxation
- Orange - Known for uplifting for mind and body, includes antioxidants helping to maintain overall health and protect against seasonal and environmental threats,
- Almond oil - Has antioxidant properties that prevent cell damage from UV rays. Also been tied to soothing the skin, calming inflammation, improving skin rejuvenation, and sun protection
- 0.5oz / 15g
- Hand made in small batches in VA
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens and PEG
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Use daily, or as needed, on hands and body. For external use only.
Cocoa butter, beeswax, almond oil, vitamin e oil, essential oils (vanilla, orange).