I love a good soap where I can smell and feel good while using it. Our soaps are made with natural and organic ingredients as much as possible, your skin will feel the difference leaving you wondering why you didn’t find it sooner. You’ll also enjoying the benefits of both aromatherapy and plant properties of essential oils, the support provided will leave you feeling good on many levels.
- Shea butter - has a high concentration of vitamins (A, E, F) and fatty acids (linoleum acid) making it an amazing moisturizer to condition and soothe your skin. It is also has benefits such as anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, boosts collagen production, promotes cell regeneration, and can help with fine lines and wrinkles
- Eucalyptus - Known for its ability to support the respiratory system, it also has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and healing properties
- Lemon - Can be used to boost mood and energy, helps reduce excessive skin oils, and can be used to ease stress. Also known as a great anti-bacterial.
- 2.6-2.9oz / 73-84 g
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens and PEG
- Hand made in small batches in VA
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Seed and nut oils for additional moisture
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Best if used for body in the bath or shower. Also may be used for hand washing. Not recommended for use as face cleanser. If soap gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly. For external use only.
Coconut oil, distilled water, jojoba oil, sodium hydroxide, shea butter, aloe oil, kaolin clay Essential oils (lemon, eucalyptus).