Whether in the ocean, soaking in an epsom salt bath, a float tank, or even a foot soak, salt and water have been a part of my recovery/cleanse process for as long as I can remember. I didn’t realize it, but this has simply been a natural go-to for healing throughout my entire life. I’ve long enjoyed the beneficial properties of these two ingredients and have seen others experience the same. These days, I happily pair them with the healing power of essential oils and botanicals to increase the benefits (and the smells too!).
In this mixture, enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of coconut milk, copaiba, patchouli, and ginger as they are paired with the healing properties of three varieties of salts and an intuitively selected combination of botanicals for your release, rejuvenation, and support. Allow your body - in a bath or foot soak - to be soothed and reinvigorated by all of these amazing ingredients and release everything it’s ready to release.
- Epsom salt - Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) is used to relax muscles and relieve pain in the shoulders, neck, back and skull. Magnesium is known to support stress relief and support the nervous and muscular systems, in addition to having key anti-inflammatory properties for the body.
- Sea salt - Includes key minerals and known for anti-inflammatory properties, it also helps to aid in skin hydration and skin to retain moisture and stimulate circulation
- Coconut milk - Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, is known to support healthy skin and hair, immune system, and electrolyte balance
- Copaiba - known to promote relaxation, also has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, healing properties. And has been used to soothe skin and reduce pain.
- Ginger - Known for its ability to support the digestive system, it also has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and healing properties
- Patchouli - Known for its detoxification and calming properties, helps improve skin and heal injuries to body tissues with anti-inflammatory properties
- Aloe - Known for treating skin injuries (burns, cuts, insect bites, and eczemas) and digestive problems because its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and wound healing properties
- 700g net weight
- All natural
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Cruelty free
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, and parabens
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Hand made in small batches in VA
HOW TO USE
Scoop 1/4 cup (approx. 1/5 of the container) of the contents and include them in warm/hot bath water. Mix contents around in the water to make sure they are nicely melted. Relax and enjoy! May also be used for foot bath.
Store your salts in a cool, dry place, and try not to seal them too tight when not in use. For external use only.
Magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), dead sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, coconut milk powder, baking soda, botanicals (forget me not, chrysanthemum, aloe, roselle), essential oils (copaiba, ginger, patchouli).