I love a good soap where I can smell and feel good while using it. Our soaps are made with natural and organic ingredients as much as possible, your skin will feel the difference leaving you wondering why you didn’t find it sooner. You’ll also enjoying the benefits of both aromatherapy and plant properties of essential oils, the support provided will leave you feeling good on many levels.
- Lavender - known to promote relaxation, also has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties. And has been used to soothe skin.
- Olive oil - Contains vitamins and fatty acids that are tied to anti-inflammatory antioxidant, and cardiovascular health benefits, improved skin moisturization, anti-aging effects, and relief from sun damage.
- Ylang ylang - reduce tension and stress and improve outlook on life. Lifts mood while having a calming effect. Can help to balance hormones, and promote healthy skin and hair
- Coconut oil - May be linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- 3.5-4.4oz / 105-115 g
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens and PEG
- Hand made in small batches in VA
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Seed and nut oils for additional moisture
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Best if used for body in the bath or shower. Also may be used for hand washing. Not recommended for use as face cleanser. If soap gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly. For external use only.
Coconut oil, distilled water, jojoba oil, sodium hydroxide, shea butter, aloe oil, kaolin clay Essential oils (lavender, cedarwood, coriander, ylang ylang, marjoram, roman chamomile, vetiver, sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla absolute), lavender botanicals.