I love a good soap where I can smell and feel good while using it. Our soaps are made with natural and organic ingredients as much as possible, your skin will feel the difference leaving you wondering why you didn’t find it sooner. You’ll also enjoying the benefits of both aromatherapy and plant properties of essential oils, the support provided will leave you feeling good on many levels.
- Goat's Milk - Known as a gentle cleanser, it has healthy fats and fatty acids, which help with moisturizing the skin membrane. Good source of vitamin A and selenium.
- Shea butter - has a high concentration of vitamins (A, E, F) and fatty acids (linoleum acid) making it an amazing moisturizer to condition and soothe your skin. It is also has benefits such as anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, boosts collagen production, promotes cell regeneration, and can help with fine lines and wrinkles
- Castor oil - Known to have anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties to support wound healing, anti-inflammatory properties, and contains vitamin E, omega 6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Coconut oil - coconut oil may be linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria
- Lavender - known to promote relaxation, also has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties. And has been used to soothe skin.
- 3.5-4.4oz / 105-115 g
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens and PEG
- Hand made in small batches in VA
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Seed and nut oils for additional moisture
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Best if used for body in the bath or shower. Also may be used for hand washing. Not recommended for use as face cleanser. If soap gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly. For external use only.
Olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, distilled water, goat's milk, castor oil, kaolin clay, lavender essential oil.