I’ve always loved a good lotion. Sometimes for smell but always for the way I felt using it. The more I’ve connected with my body and learned to prioritize my health, the more I’ve consciously been drawn to things that make my body feel good, including lotions. It’s also made me more aware of others’ needs when it comes to products and how our bodies need to be supported, both inside and out for us to feel good, heal, and thrive. It is necessary for our bodies to feel supported but not restricted, particularly when we are on our healing journey. This awareness is why body butter came to be.
- Shea butter - has a high concentration of vitamins (A, E, F) and fatty acids (linoleum acid) making it an amazing moisturizer to condition and soothe your skin. It is also has benefits such as anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, boosts collagen production, promotes cell regeneration, and can help with fine lines and wrinkles
- Lavender - known to promote relaxation, also has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties. And has been used to soothe skin.
- Ylang ylang - reduce tension and stress and improve outlook on life. Lifts mood while having a calming effect. Can help to balance hormones, and promote healthy skin and hair
- Coconut oil - coconut oil may be linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria
- Vitamin E oil - can fight against free radicals and protects your skin from damage. It also has moisturizing and healing properties that help to boost the barrier function of your skin. Increases melanin production, antioxidants promoting blood circulation, removes dirt, reduces dark spots,
- Almond oil - has antioxidant properties that prevent cell damage from UV rays. Also been tied to to reduce the appearance of scars and soothe the skin. Reduce skin irritation, calm inflammation, skin rejuvenation, even skin tone, sun protection
- 5oz / 142g
- Hand made in small batches in VA
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens and PEG
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Use daily, or as needed, on hands and body. For external use only.
Shea butter, jojoba oil, almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin e oil, arrowroot powder, essential oils (lavender, ylang ylang)