I love a good soap where I can smell and feel good while using it. Our soaps are made with natural and organic ingredients as much as possible, your skin will feel the difference leaving you wondering why you didn’t find it sooner. You’ll also enjoying the benefits of both aromatherapy and plant properties of essential oils, the support provided will leave you feeling good on many levels.
- Lavender - known to promote relaxation, also has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties. And has been used to soothe skin.
- Olive oil - Contains vitamins and fatty acids that are tied to anti-inflammatory antioxidant, and cardiovascular health benefits, improved skin moisturization, anti-aging effects, and relief from sun damage.
- Rosemary - Also known for its benefits with the skin, in addition to supporting knowledge and transitions.
- 3.5-4.4oz / 105-115 g
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens and PEG
- Hand made in small batches in VA
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Seed and nut oils for additional moisture
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Best if used for body in the bath or shower. Also may be used for hand washing. Not recommended for use as face cleanser. If soap gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly. For external use only.
Shea butter (water, glycerin, sorbitol, olive oil, coconut oil, steric acid, shea butter, isoamyl laurate, sodium hydroxide, oat protein, titanium dioxide, sodium chloride, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citric acid), Essential oils (lavender, rosemary), extra virgin olive oil, Botanicals (lavender, rosemary).