I’ve always loved a good lotion. Sometimes for smell but always for the way I felt using it. The more I’ve connected with my body and learned to prioritize my health, the more I’ve consciously been drawn to things that make my body feel good, including lotions. It’s also made me more aware of others’ needs when it comes to products and how our bodies need to be supported, both inside and out for us to feel good, heal, and thrive. It is necessary for our bodies to feel supported but not restricted, particularly when we are on our healing journey. This awareness is why body butter came to be.
- Cocoa butter - High in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage, and anti-inflammatory properties from fatty acids that nourish skin, smooth texture, and boost elasticity. Good source of key vitamins and minerals for skin rejuvenation (vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, copper, iron, and choline).
- Jojoba oil - Has been tied to benefits such as hydrating the skin, balancing natural oil production, delivering antioxidant protection, anti-inflammatory effects, may have some antibacterial properties, and can also help reduce acne.
- Coconut oil - coconut oil may be linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria
- Vitamin E oil - Can fight against free radicals and protects your skin from damage. It also has moisturizing and healing properties that help to boost the barrier function of your skin. It’s been tied to increases melanin production and antioxidants promoting blood circulation
- Almond oil - has antioxidant properties that prevent cell damage from UV rays. Also been tied to to reduce the appearance of scars and soothe the skin. Reduce skin irritation, calm inflammation, skin rejuvenation, even skin tone, sun protection
- Cassia - Used for thousands of years to promote healthy digestion and circulation, support healthy immune function and help soothe sore muscles.
- Vanilla - Tied to promoting feelings of calm and relaxation
- 8oz / 227g
- Hand made in small batches in VA
- Intuitively selected scent and ingredient combinations
- Certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils
- Benefits on multiple layers - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental
- Infused with Reiki and healing energy
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens and PEG
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Use daily, or as needed, on hands and body. For external use only.
Cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin e oil, arrowroot powder, essential oils (vanilla, cassia).